LIFE

If history repeats itself, first as a tragedy, second as a farce.
- Karl Marx

Friday, 8 February 2013

All this hidden history ♥

Last year we used to broke up then couple back on this date. And i complaint to you cuz wj and lg were like chewing gum sticking together. I wanted to tell you to come the seminar with us but is not like i have the guts to tell you. Such a failure.

Jun asked me to talk to you face to face. She said being coward will only bring depressed and wont get anything. Like you said, shy is not allowed in a relationship. But we are not now, so is alright to behave like this right?

I thought being a graduated kid we can have more fun since we have lotsa times to share with. I used to think like this. Always hoping the 18 life is full with tons of joy.

Mom kept asking whats the reason we broke. I said dont know. Because i was too angry and i pissed you off? Or shall I say because im too sucks to be a good girlfriend. She is the only one that think is my fault. Maybe like what she said, my attitude no one can stand. So you are so great that you stand for months and be able to make things right. But still, you left.

Since I like you but i dont know how to make you come back, i must learn to be a perfect person first. I must learn to be good enough. Learn not to make you feel sad like back then first. I think you must have something special, is impossible for me to like a person for so long.

I dont know what happen to you back then. I dont know what makes you cry when you like other girls. I dont know who hurts you or who you hurts before. I dont know why you came to me then.

I dont know why you only said okay when i say be friend. I dont know why you tell me you really love me after that. I dont know why you asked me if i still love you. I dont know why you get angry when i said i not gonna marry you.

I dont know why you get so angry when i said ch look good. I dont know why you cant stop yourself checking the girl. I dont know why you suddenly changed so much and started to get angry and scold me. I dont know why you became so fierce.

I dont know why you never stop me when i say break. I dont know why you tell me you dont know you really love me. All of this dont know in my head, i can really bang the wall hard to see if its all a dream.
You said love then you said dont love. Is like you give a beggar a coin, then you took it back again. Life is really complicated huh. Someone told me whats past is past when i was in form1.

Thats because i told someone i met a guy in bluster and that guy smiled at me. But i think he doesnt recognize me the next time when i see him because he just passed by me without any smile. But that guy never know his smile was charming and i fell for him. So someone said whats past is past. Let go when its not too deep. So i did and i succeed.

And four years later this guy with charming smile mixed around with my friends and i knew his gang but i never talk to him. Then during my birthday LM gave me that fella number and i called him but idk what to talk because i was too nervous.

After few weeks i posted that i like someone on fb then that guy comment asking who is that. I trying to avoid the question and he keep asking all my bestie and without any doubt my friends asked whats going on.
That stupid fella never knew his smile can really kills me. Showing me his most charming smile because he wanted to know who I like. I fall for him again because of that reason. Because that smile, i cant get rid but fall in love.

You stupid dumb dumb. Dont know who Im saying? It was you. You messed up my high school life with your stupid charming smile. Everytime when i see you with your smile, my heart melts.
Valentine is around the corner. The monthasry is around the corner. My well planned valentines havent even start. My well planned dating was not on yet. And you leave.! How dare you. Stealing my heart and throwing it aside because you are tired and not interested anymore.


Because loving you is like breathing, so how can I stop? Because Im not a perfect girl as you want, so Im doing my best now. Because I know you wont get to read this, so i write so much. Because I know I cant get you back, so im tearing my heart again and again. Because I know if you love me, you will come back one day. Because i know if i love you, i shouldnt stop showing. Because i know, without you, there is no such thing called love. Because i know, you are the one :)



No comments:

Post a Comment