You said dont need to send you every night but i really wanna :( but if thats what you wished, ill follow then. I cant feel the message meaning, haih.. are you trying to say stop disturbing you? Guess what? I wish is the other way round. I must stop dreaming ugh :| its so unexpected you know? I expect you to see it when you've done your ns. I wanted to stop doing after this. But why! :( Why you on it! >:( I already did it secretly. I didnt leave any comment, like any pic any status of you. I just go through every single thing of yours secretly. I didnt expect much, or did I? I dont like this feeling. Its like everything is officially over though i already knew it long time ago. But this time, is like some hater throw your birthday cake on your face in front of everyone. That feeling. Loving you is so suffering but i just cant stop it. Its like something strugling dont let me breathe unless i follow what he said. Smelly coffee pig is see-too-peed! Why cant you just turn around and see if there's anyone that fall down while chasing you, you didnt you notice the dumbdumb that chasing is injured! I wanna change everything, i wanna. But i dont know how. What can i do? I feel so tired...
No comments:
Post a Comment