What i can say is sorry sorry and sorry but deep inside Im yelling i love you for uncounted times. Missing a person is suffering, waiting is worse, but when it came to a negative respond, its WORST. No joke. Because i love you, thats why i hurt you. True love gone through everything but still end up together. Suffer now, enjoy later :) I've been thinking of you 24/7, missing you days and nights, loving you with every milli second, waiting for you for moths and years. Just urging to get back together. This is really suffering. But I believe there is always a miracle behind the rainbow, so Ill work harder and make it able to get the miracle one day. Because i knew, i do not deserve any guy other than you. God is making us to understand, appreciate what you have when you deserve it, otherwise you will be seeing others taking over your opportunity. Be faithful is the only way to achieve the goal. Lesson learnt. Keep wondering why am I so stubborn. Why am I not giving up. But i realized, if a thing is meant to be, it will always be. So maybe this is my fate. Loving you like a fool. Getting reject for uncounted time but still not giving up. Im very sure this is just part of the story. Not gonna end so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment