# Well, I wanted to throw a rock on your face to let you know how hurt is it. Second thought then i decided to throw a piece of shit on you. So that you know how shitty is the feeling.
# Because you gave me ten reasons to fall for it back then. But obviously that simple ten reasons you gave was just a bonus. You are still and always the man i love. So how can those reasons you pointed out be the reason of picking my love.
# When i avoid that question, i have my reasons. But when you force me to listen, make sure u know whats BERTANGGUNGJAWAB. You learned moral, boy. Still remember what you said? you're the only girl i love. And it will be always you. Dont tell me you were just joking or feelings changed. Because if there is feelings, there will always have feelings.
# Because you said only a girl in your heart and thats always me after you came back from singapore. Ohh. Seriously? Im too dumb to actually believe all these. Sorry, i mean. I WAS. Ugh. You know what? To be honest, I still believe it. Im just telling or forcing myself to forget what promises you made.
# That "you must be my wife in the future and i love you forever" made me feel so wanted and oh. I didnt know your future was this soon. And your forever cant even last for one month? WOW. Js, like seriously? You take me as your toy? When new toy is released, old toy must be replaced?
# I love those jokes that you created to make my days. Those efforts you made to cheer me up when Im sad and those sweetness you gave me all the times. But thats also suffering. Because good memories somehow linked with the bad ones. Do you know? I love you not because you're perfect but because of your imperfectness. So that i can be safe having you forever.
# My dear, you might not get to read this. Or you might. I believe in god after since you've gone. I believe that if you're mine, you will be mine. But if you're not mine, i can still work hard and try my best to get back your heart. Maybe we're belong to each other. But god is giving us some challenges to let us appreciate each other even more. The past is over. Officially over. I hope we can have a brand new. A lovely one. Maybe not now, but eventually. Ill pray harder to make us get back together. Pray harder to let you understand what is love and what is no love without you. Baby lao gong, you are the one i love and hopefully my love towards you can be endless. I love you, darling :)
No comments:
Post a Comment