10.11.2013
Unexpected shocking news. Yes, he whatsapped me. I thought he was going to talk to me. I thought miracle was going to happen. Unfortunately, he was just worrying about his friend. He wants me to talk to his friend. And well he dont know, Im not good either. I've been undergoing that kind of situation since he left.
But still, this blog post is dedicated to that boy. The boy that both of us worry. He's having spm. But he's having the same problem that happened on us before.
"Boy, you might be lost now. You cant find any solution to stop thinking. But like what we said, spm is the only problem you should solve now. We might be naggy but we've gone through it. We used to be lost too. Im not sure about him. But I was a girl, I cried every night hoping things can get better. I behave like I'm fine when everyone asked me what happen. No one knows I died inside. But I know, if I continue behave like that. Im gonna fail my spm. I told myself, if he doesn't even care about me, why must I sad alone. Why must I fail my spm for him? I know I was just lying to myself. But at least I know with this reason, I get to forget him for a little while. I dont wanna get anyone involve. So I do everything by my own. I work very hard telling myself I must prove to him without him the world not gonna end. Ill score my spm because Im not a useless person. I dont want he looks down on me. It might be a lie, but it helps me to get through it. Like we said, you can sad. But sad after spm. You can try your best to get her after spm, there is still chances. But you cant retake spm, if you fail, you fail. If js is not worry about you, he wouldn't even talk to me. I wanted to feel happy, because of you he talks to me. But I dont even feel happy for it, I see you repeating my steps. That's suffering, dont hurt yourself. You know only when you're strong enough, you survive through obstacles. You can try to get her after spm, but dont do it now. Dont give hope. The more you hope, the more you get hurt. Be a man, stay strong, and leave all love stuffs aside. JIA YOU! Ill be there for you :) So are your friends :)"
Ha ha. I dont know why. Thats really sad for me to get such messages. Because you're worry about your friend, you talk to me. Will you even talk to me just because you wanna? Im still waiting, waiting for one day. You talk to me, because you miss me too much :)
No comments:
Post a Comment