LIFE

If history repeats itself, first as a tragedy, second as a farce.
- Karl Marx

Monday, 22 June 2015

Stressful Night

Hello baby,
"Are you still awake? Or are you asleep?"
Last week I took up my courage and sent you a message. I thought maybe this should be my last try, knowing that you most probably not having any feelings anymore. I still tried it anyway, with my very last hope.

Sometimes law of attraction is mysterious, I find it so incredibly great. Things only happen when you're about to give up. I'm not saying of willing to let you go or maybe I should try, one day? I think its amazing. I let go of my urge to talk to you, giving myself nearly zero hope on your reply, but surprise surprise, you replied! Darlin' please tell me this is not a dream, its not. This is too real I can even feel my heart beating rather fast than usual.

It's been a decade since we last talk, last proper one. I felt them blood running through the veins, stimulation system just got a tat bit higher. Cuz baby you don't know the feeling of suffer. Maybe I shall thank this guy for pushing me to you, again. Thanks to him that kept asking me to give him a chance. It somehow makes me feel like maybe I should try to talk to you again. Maybe your respond will change my mindset? I think you did. Cuz I was in the mid of giving up or holding on. And you got me a decision.

Behaving like a normal friends conversation, but feelings gone lovely dovey. That's how it happened. I was jumping up and down when you agreed to come out. You know it's really fine for me to get scolded from everyone if you're willing to take one step forward, because I'll definitely walk you 99 steps. If 3 years ago was a mistake, let us fix it now, can we? Unless there's no more feelings for you, after we meet.

You don't know. I've got so excited every night, thinking that how would it turn out if we really met. Everyday that I wish I can just ask you out asap cuz I really just miss you so much. Despite that, I'm still controlling my mood swing god damn hard cuz it sucks that we still can't meet, for now. Maybe I shall meet you before degree, cuz I'll let my destiny depends on the date we gonna meet. Boy, please you have no idea how important you are, until I find it crazily mad when you're gone. It's been so long since I tell myself it's okay to live alone without you, but I know it's not real and will never be real.

I've got a lil heartache while typing this and I think I shall stop here. Till we meet, again. May destiny lead us to a better answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment