LIFE

If history repeats itself, first as a tragedy, second as a farce.
- Karl Marx

Saturday, 27 December 2014

The last 3 pages of 2014

Hello again. I'm blogging now at 2.37a.m. in the morning because again, missing you game gone too strong. It's funny how you can make my day so miserable. It can be up and down in just this short while. I was feeling so good to talk to you on the Christmas. Not sure if I really do. And now, at this moment without your name popping out in my screen again, I'm feeling so down I don't even know how should I describe it.
2.40a.m. my mind is so messy I thought I should have a break. Meanwhile my heart is so pain I'm wondering how should I heal it. Pain killer? That's for physical pain I supposed. I'm mentally feeling it. I knew how to cure this ache but I have no way to get this healing pill. Instead of calling myself weak, I should called myself a useless person. Because till now, two years plus already and I'm still not able to make you come back.
So hello, 2.50 right now. My tears are dropping fast. This feeling sucks oh god. Can I have your hug? Or can we just meet up. I'm trying so hard to control these feelings and dying inside out now. If you ever wonder if how I'm typing this. I obviously have no idea cuz this is not an article, it's more like a spreading sadness place. Oh just remember, this afternoon I watched a korean episode. There's this guy that looks like you, so alike I can't get my eyes off the TV. You know it's not the first time, I met Uriah and I imagined him as you. You won't know how hard I tried to keep you and your face around me. You certainly won't know how hurt is it to not meeting you for so long. I'm not stubborn boy I'm really not. It was my heart that doing the job. It can't stop loving you. What can I do. I can't make it stop. That's what keeps me alive. Can we go out, for once? Can you just give me a chance to fix everything?

No comments:

Post a Comment