LIFE

If history repeats itself, first as a tragedy, second as a farce.
- Karl Marx

Friday, 13 February 2015

Valentines thought

So I thought I'll stop posting this year and leave this page dead, but it seems like I've got back here for Valentines post. This has got to be the one toughest night, again lol. Sad to say that it's gonna be another single year ahead because I'm still missing you, every moment that I close my eyes I think of you. How I wish we can actually transfer feelings through over mind like some Bluetooth effect. Then I will be able to show you how missing a person gone so miserable, especially at night. I slept with tears last night because I suddenly remember that valentines was one of my favourite day until you left. It became one of the toughest day in my life because without you I really don't know how to describe love hahah how funny. Sometimes I don't understand what makes me love you so much, finding out this answer makes me felt so tired I wanna cry so badly. Pfft. Nono. I'm not gonna cry now. Really gotta step out from the comfort zone already. I've been hanging my feeling for three years. Hahah jokes. What's going to help me through this? I believe after tonight I'm still gonna be the same. Think of you, miss you so badly, cry my night, wake up, and act like nothing just happened. I wonder if my life now is healthy but it's been so long and I'm still doing fine. Hahah. Idk what I'm talking now my mind is so messy I got to stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment